Monday, November 4, 2013

News for November


Happy November!   I've finally bested the cold that had me down the past few weeks.  In the interim I’ve continued to craft Digging Deeper Pages.  There are TWO NEW PAGES posted on the blog's homepage for your reading and research enjoyment:  The House – a bit of domestic dissection about the tactile traits and philosophical framework of making a home.  The Livestock – a brief personal history along with the why and generic how-to of our animal husbandry practices.  This should be handy for animal lovers and conscientious consumers alike.    

There are a few more pages soon to come: The Farm, The Garden, and The Finances.  I value your interest, comments, and questions.  I know many of you have applicable personal experience and musings to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment